This Mystery

ok ok, i know my earlier post was interesting and all...but i need to post a blog and have somebody come forward please. Earlier today, after a youth minister's meeting, I walked back into my office, sidestepping a large bouquet of a dozen pink roses. I didn't even notice them until Tracy said..."hey, did you see your flowers?" well, me being smart and all knew that those flowers were not for me. but Tracy kept insisting that they were. She even pulled out the card with my name on it. WHAT? who is sending me flowers? well...i figured out who it was after i read my card. The card said:
One day I will tell you of my precious love!
Secret Admirer
It was from my secret admirer. now i just have to figure out who that is. ok, so a few thoughts come through my head now. WHO SAYS THAT? its obviously a joke of some sort. but if its a joke...who is that mean and who spends $45 bucks??!?! ok, so its real? but if thats the case, who says that and who knows where i work. Maybe its best left unsolved. I am a little afraid to find out who they are from. so i will just let my imagination soar and believe that they are from whoever i choose! ;)

5 Comments:
that is awesome! and they are beautiful flowers, so if your secret someone is reading this -- good job! a little excitement is always fun....
Hey Secret Admirer...Karessa is the one who sits closest to the door! So if you get a wild hair and come into the office to plant one on her...I am married and don't want another man's kiss! We have been confused for one another in the past. I might even slap you, so be careful, be very careful! Pretty flowers though.
I want flowers! I can't wait to see how this little mystery turns out!
I too am very excited to see how this plays out... keep us inquiring minds updated!!
they are really pretty though.
beautiful flowers! How fun is this?! I'm anxious to find out who they are from!
Post a Comment
<< Home