Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A chemical tragedy

So last weekend at the wedding, one of the bride's maids had a gorgeous color of hair. well, i decided to imitate and went out to buy this fabulous shade of fake hair color. it was four dollars at big lots. Well I attempted to do the coloring myself...and well, i guess i missed a spot or two. BRIGHT ORANGE! atleast in my head. i looked like pippi longstocking or a die hard long horn fan. Well, my mom assured me that it looked good, so i believed this to be true. UNTIL...after school program. why are kids brutally honest? should we be proud of them for holding dear the value of honesty? or should we tell them not to be so rude? anyway, a lot of what I heard yesterday was:

"Oh my gosh, what did you do to your hair?"
"Did you mean for it to turn that color?"
"It doesn't look very good."

and then when someone would try to make me feel better by telling me it didnt look that bad...

"yes it does!!! can you see it? it does not look good."

hahahaha, thanks a lot you little brats! just kidding.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dying my hair tonight. I've been saying that for weeks, but...well...I might actually mean it tonight. Hopefully mine will come out better than yours. And speaking of, I'd like to see it. Take a picture and post it!

4:12 PM  
Blogger TMK said...

Whatever Karessa Star! I LOVE your hair color. It is so you, it is YOU in a bottle! I can't wait until work tomorrow to touch it.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

Hi K! I'm finally catching up on your blog...where have I been???

First things first! Call Clairol's 800 #. Been there, done that. I've been coloring my hair for 13 years. I think I've been every shade of brown and red there is. It's probably been a different color every time we've seen each other! :) BTW, I do my own and most of the time it's great. There are some things you have to have help with, and fixing a bad color choice calls for professional advice! LOL!

Secondly, YOU decide what color is "you". Everyone else will just have to deal - well, that's my philosophy anyway. Best wishes my friend!

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I'll link to you too!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

their names are Brant Bennett and Michelle Sudbury and they are two great people... thanks for your email... and i WILL be planning a trip to SA sometime this year ;)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home