7 Things
So Adam and I spent today making a really cool video for class tonight. We got to break out some of our best dancing skills, but we got in trouble for being disruptive and playing with the phone lines I think. oops.
So I've been banned to my computer and I thought I would take the time to fulfill Tracy's request.
7 Things I'd like to do before I die: (but not necessarly in this order)
Learn how to surf
Milk a cow
Play the guitar really good
Get married
Travel the world
Have a house in the hill country
Sky Diving
7 Things I can do:
Play a few songs on the guitar that you might be able to recognize
Steel jokes from April
Laugh
Two-step
Climb a mountain
Play Scrabble (Thanks to the Copelands)
Smile
7 Things I can't do:
Read a book for fun
ride a bike all that great
whistle
juggle
Understand Adam half the time. hahaha
Pass up Ice Cream
Read Minds
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Godly
Plays guitar
Outdoorsy
Funny
Family oriented
Adventerous
but Homely at the same time
7 Things I say most often:
"Oh Great."
"Hel-lo."
"So..."
"You go girl!"
"Awesome."
"Thank you."
"Suhweet!"
7 Celebrity crushes:
Matthew McConughey (sp?)
Ryan Gossling
...thats all I got.

3 Comments:
we made a list at work yesterday of our 5 celebrity crushes (we get really bored)... i only got to number four and they were: Adam Brody, Andy Roddick, Matthew McConughey, and Brad Pitt... my boss' put Tom Selleck and Brad Pitt on hers... isn't that quite the duo? hope you are enjoying your week, miss karessa!
so, i looked at your blog today before i browsed over to mine... thanks for the comment. I think your dog is cute. I'm definitely a "dog person" if i had a pet, but to be honest, big dogs sorta scare me... and about the MAC thing... I think it's funny you said that, cause I have been praying a lot about that, and it's still 9 months away... we'll see... all i know is that if i end up in san antonio next summer, we will be hanging out on a very frequent basis!
are y'all talking about my church?!
love the list!
Post a Comment
<< Home