Monday, October 10, 2005

My Boyfriend, Keith Urban

Welp, I didn't see Keith Urban in Nashville this weekend, but here are a few things that I did see:

$30 bucks lost on a ride to a bluegrass show that was cancelled.


A desperate attempt to make that $60 round trip worth while.


Some good ol' souther Grits at the infamous Pancake Pantry.


Elvis on the strip. Viva Las Nashville!

The cutest country family I've ever seen.

The smallest burger I've ever seen in my first visit to White Castle ever.


The biggest statue of Athena ever found in the recreation of the Parthenon.


One Train.


One old Tennessee Air Patrol plane.


Lots of ducks.

One Zoe Group, but lots of worshipers.

Great time, great conference, great God. And to finish off a collection of pictures:


One Jump Shot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so cute!... looks like you guys had an awesome trip. I'm so glad. Thanks for sharing the pics!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, that looks so fun! I am sad I missed out but so glad you're back! By the way, your eyebrows look great! ;)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home