A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Target
So there I was...walking in the parking lot toward the entrance of Target, when this elderly woman stopped me and asked if I would like to ride her scooter back up to the scooter gate at the front of the store. What was I supposed to say? She was old! I felt bad so I agreed to take her scooter back, but there was no way I was actually going to RIDE the scooter! So I attemted to walk the scooter. well, apparently those things were only made to work when someone was sitting in the driver's seat. So I hesitantly sat down in the seat and proceeded to press back on the left button to reverse the vehicle, realizing that the speed of this little buggie was about 1/2 a mile per hour. So I cruised myself on back and then forward with the right button at the speed of a sick turtle. Cars had to stop as I rode through the parking lot and crossed the road into the entrance of the store. Wow. What an experience. Just picture it in your head. You would laugh too.

2 Comments:
that's hilarious!
i hope you learned your lesson: always avoid frail-looking elderly people. you never know what they might ask of you. ;)
OK! I was laughing OUT LOUD at that one. I could see it so well in my head. I wish I had gone with you to Target! Thanks for not telling me and making me read it. Have fun this weekend...
Post a Comment
<< Home