Monday, January 02, 2006

Over the hills and through the woods to Karessa's house we go...


Here are some of the cool sights I can see when I take my dog for a walk.
There are still many unpaved roads that I have yet to explore. Man, I love this place!








Now this is my house: I don't know why we have two different colors of grass!?!?!

And this is my room...almost clean.

And my bathroom...

Our living room that looks out onto the back deck...

And into our kitchen...



Which takes you into the dining room...

Thank you for taking a tour of my house. Not shown: utility room, guest room/media room (appropriately named because the computer and the guitar are located there.) and April's room.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for the tour. guess i won't have to actually come over to see your house now.... ;)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

Very cool Karessa! Love the colors! Happy Home to you!

9:42 AM  
Blogger TMK said...

Purdy! I didn't even sneeze.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home