Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's Not Really Free?

Welp, I'm gonna miss the Nickel Creek concert this weekend. This only adds to the sadness that I felt when I missed the Jack Johnson concert this summer. but life goes on, right?

I'm going to visit my grandma this weekend. For those who don't know, she's battling cancer right now. So please keep her in your prayers please. She's been drugged up on all sorts of meds so she's been pretty goofy lately. If we could get her together with my crazy grandpa...man, that would be a party.

I am really excited about our upcoming High School Retreat. The theme is Survivor, which I'm sure is overdone, but we have never done it...and if all goes as I imagine...it should be awesome. Plus we made a really cool shirt for it and thats what really matters, right?

Oh, did I mention that I am officially part of a music club, by accident? Adam sent me this annoying email that had about 543158731085718741 "free offers" so I thought I was really getting a FREE cd, but when it arrived...I had to pay $3.01 for shipping and handling. Whats up with that?!??!! Well, I was told once in high school: "There's No Such Thing As A Free CD!"
But I decided to purchase a regular priced CD so that I could get 10 more for the bargain price of $3.01 each. So now I'm having a hard time thinking of what CDs to get. Any Suggestions!??!?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it went really well. we had a good time talking and were there for about 2 hours! i'm really excited about it... but i'll go ahead and warn you, if richard hires me, we WILL be hanging out (on the rare occasions that neither youth group is doing anything that night ;) )

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home