84 in 06
Hola from Spring Break in San Antonio. Ok, so its not Spring Break...but it sure feels like it. It is 84 degrees on January 1st. Is that illegal? I don't care though...I love it!!! Today I took Harley on a new walk in my awesome neighborhood that has many hills to overlook a mass of trees. Then I sat out on my back deck and played my guitar for a while. Man life is good. Unfortunately, one day our neighbors will move in and see right into our backyard...so I better live it up now.
The holidays were good...different...but good. Things change when grandparents get older and aren't able to celebrate the way they once did. But you adjust and make changes where you need to...just keeping the old memories and making new ones.

This was taken Christmas Eve at my parent's house. Harley does not like me very much in this picture...but he sure is cute, huh!?!
I leave for Albuquerque, NM on Wednesday. I was hoping to get some skiing in...but its kinda hard to ski on rock and dirt. I'm not that hardcore. Bummer. Any other suggestions?

1 Comments:
what a cute puppy! have a safe trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home