The Rehearsal Dinner
So I was sitting with the married couples at the long table...but there was one more couple to be seated at the very end, so I moved two seats down and how appropriate...I end up sitting at the kid's table. The highlight was finding the word "chaps" in the word search on the back of the kid's menu. So then the mom of the five children asks me:
"is this your first wedding to be in?"
"no, not exactly. its my third!" which really isn't that many!
"ooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I bet the bride is so glad she someone as experienced as you that knows what they are doing!"
"If you want to look at it that way..."
"Have you caught the bouquet before?"
"yep, at both of them."
"ooooooooooo!!!!!! Do you have a serious boyfriend???"
"nope."
"oh....(pause)...well thats ok."
hahaha, what in the world?!??!
Anyway, the wedding was quite nice. It is always exciting for me to see what I have to look forward to.
I watched "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" last night. I was pleasantly surprised. It was not what I expected, but it was touching. I laughed and I cried, which doesnt mean much because I still cry every time I watch Zach and Kelly break up on Saved by the Bell.

5 Comments:
Who's Zach and Kelly? See ya Wednesday!
The movie was okay...but what was GREAT was your dad's line about Orlando. I think I will laugh about that for weeks to come!
you know you are a professional blogger when: you end your entry with a reference to saved by the bell... pure genius, my friend...
Hey miss Karessa...so glad I know who you are now!
Girl, you are in alot of weddings!
You know, I was renting movies the other night and wondered about that one...I'm may just rent it now.
I rented The Aviator, instead...it was.......interesting. But not bad.
Have a good week girl. Tell your dad I say Hello.
Yeah, guess how many I have been in? 10!!!! Always a groomsman, you know? Great blog. I can't believe that I actually do this now. Thanks for checking mine out. Also, the jeep didn't work out....maybe the next one.
Have a good one.
Post a Comment
<< Home