A Single Introduction
So I recently got reintroduced to the single world. Now, I don't watch that one TV show about the Big Apple, and I don't watch that other TV show about the lawn boy...really, the only TV show that I might watch regularly is Wheel of Fortune, which confirms to me the reality of my singlehood...and actually frightens me that I might be single until the age of 60, where it then becomes cool to watch Wheel of Fortune because that means that you can actually see that far. And because of your keen eye sight, some hansome gent might pick you up to produce a new generation of great eye sight. I think there is a scientific term for this, but who am I kidding? I am definitely not having kids at the age of 60. No, I will probably be eating at Luby's and have started a collection of dogs that sit in my lap as I watch Wheel of Fortune.
No, really...I am enjoying this time. The possibilities of where my future might go are endless and the Lord has truly shown me awesome things over the past two months. I am so excited about the things God is doing in my life.
But this definitely is an exciting time and so this blog is dedicated to this new chapter in my life. I will try to make it interesting, but thats really out of my hands.

3 Comments:
Karessa, You are in the most exciting time of your life! God has you right where He wants you. His plan will rock your world, in a good way! I pray for you daily my friend...
TK
Karessa,
it's good to see you in the blog world. I, too, have recently joined to trend of "blogger"... for many of the same reasons as you... new adventures call for a new blog. I really enjoyed meeting you at camps this year, and hopefully we can stay in touch. Your job presents such neat opportunities, and i'm absolutely intrigued by it. have a good week!
-Jinny
(we met at cornerstone in the van on the way to the skating rink)
How in the heck do you already have three comments on your blog? What is wrong with the people who read my blog! You're awesome and I'm excited that you're single in SA because God is going to do great things through you!
Post a Comment
<< Home